MomsGoodLife.com is happy to accept awesome guest posts. Please read this page in its entirety and follow these guidelines to increase your odds of acceptance.
- Posts must be a minimum of 1,000 words.
- Unique, unpublished articles only
- Content should be high quality and actionable. Rehashed, generic content will not be accepted.
- Posts should be informative, not advertisements for your products, services or business opportunity.
- Guest posts must be shared on the social media profiles and in the email newsletter of the site being linked to in the author’s bio
- Self-promoting links will only be allowed in the author bio. Please limit those to two.
- You must be a blogger with an active website. No submissions for client backlinks, please. Guest bloggers should be looking to promote their own blogs and connect with my readers. Submissions that appear to be for SEO purposes only will not be accepted.
Special Consideration will be given for the following topics:
- Freezer Meal receipts
- Make ahead Meal Party
- Monthly meal planning Tips
- Kitchen organization
For consideration, please email your post or idea through my Contact Page. I will be in touch within one week to discuss.